Benefits of joining the British Chamber of Commerce
- Participation in seminars and conferences of varying topics relevant to the sector.
- Multiple opportunities and channels to promote your brand/company.
- Subscription to our monthly digital newsletter Chamber News, with articles and relevant content.
- Various monthly networking opportunities.
- Possibilities of participating in one or several of our Business Sector Groups (See Business Sector Groups Section).
- Access to our Member Directory, an executive level business network. The directory is regularly updated and only available to our members.
- Opportunities to establish commercial relationships with British and/or Mexican businesses.
- Discount prices in all events organized by the British Chamber of Commerce in Mexico and with organisations with which we have signed strategic alliances.
- Access to research, analysis, policy papers published by our Business Sector Groups.
- Advice on trade issues related to the United Kingdom and Mexico.
- Discounts and promotions available through our Discount Scheme exclusively for members.
- Direct contact with other European Chambers of Commerce.
- Direct contact with the regional Chambers in the United Kingdom.
- Direct contact and support with British Chambers of Commerce across Latin America.
- Access to the Business Centre of the British Chamber of Commerce, with preferential rates.
Become a Member
Application -Fill application form and submit to email@example.com
Approval – Application is sent to Membership Council for their approval and assignment to the appropriate membership package for your business.
Admission -Once proof of payment is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, onboarding and the welcome process begins. Username and password is sent to you to be able to access Member Directory and other exclusive areas for members only.
|Membership "C" (more than 150 employees)||$ 37,000 MXN|
|Membership "B" (between 30 and 150 employees)||$ 18,600 MXN|
|Membership "A" (between 6 and 30 employees)||$ 9,300 MXN|
|Micro-Membership (fewer than 6 employees)||$ 6,000 MXN|
|Individual Membership||$ 4,200 MXN|
|Foreign / Province|
|Within the Republic of Mexico, excluding metropolitan states||$ 5,000 MXN|
|In UK||£ 250.00 GBP|
|In USA||$ 300.00 USD|
Prices subject to change.
Memberships are valid for a period of 12 months starting from the first day of payment, not from the beginning of the calendar year.
The information above is displayed for reference only, if you are not sure which is the appropriate membership category for your business, please contact Teresa De Lay, email@example.com or by telephone + (52) 55 5256 0901.
The State of Mexico, Puebla, Querétaro, Morelos and Hidalgo are considered part of the Greater Metropolitan Area of Mexico City. For “Foreigners” who make their payment with a foreign currency, the fluctuations in the exchange rate can affect the total rate to pay.