Be part of one of the most important bilateral european chambers of commerce!
- Participation in seminars and conferences of varying topics relevant to the sector.
- Multiple opportunities and channels to promote your brand/company.
- Subscription to our monthly digital newsletter Chamber News, with articles and relevant content.
- Various monthly networking opportunities.
- Possibilities of participating in one or several of our Business Sector Groups (See Business Sector Groups Section).
- Access to our Member Directory, an executive level business network. The directory is regularly updated and only available to our members.
- Opportunities to establish commercial relationships with British and/or Mexican businesses.
- Discount prices in all events organized by the British Chamber of Commerce in Mexico and with organisations with which we have signed strategic alliances.
- Advice on trade issues related to the United Kingdom and Mexico.
- Discounts and promotions available through our Discount Scheme exclusively for members.
- Direct contact with other European Chambers of Commerce.
- Direct contact with the regional Chambers in the United Kingdom.
- Direct contact and support with British Chambers of Commerce across Latin America.
- Access to the BritChaM Business Centre of the British Chamber of Commerce, with preferential rates in office space rental, meeting rooms and hot desks.
Become a Member
Application – Fill in an application form.
Approval – Your application is sent to the membership team for approval where they determine which level of membership is appropriate for your company.
Prices valid until 31 December, 2020
Memberships are valid for a period of 12 months starting from the first day of payment, not from the beginning of the calendar year.
The information above is displayed for reference only, if you are not sure which is the appropriate membership category for your business, please contact any of the Chamber Staff 52862705
The State of Mexico, Puebla, Querétaro, Morelos and Hidalgo are considered part of the Greater Metropolitan Area of Mexico City. For “Foreigners” who make their payment with a foreign currency, the fluctuations in the exchange rate can affect the total rate to pay.