BritChaM Energy Group
To coordinate the efforts of British Energy and Environmental member companies by establishing the British Chamber of Commerce as a differentiated agent with access to relevant stakeholders; to create forums that allow the sector to come together and exchange views.
- Create closer links with the British Government.
- Gain a greater understanding of the 4T
- Discuss policy/legal issues in the sector.
For more information on this BSG, please contact Ana Laura Reyes (email@example.com)
John Tominey – Harbour Energy
Diana Álvarez – Shell
- Atherton & Co.
- Baker McKenzie
- Department for International Trade
- Estrategia Pública Consultores
- Grupo México
- Harbour Energy
- Scottish Development International
- Sedna Capital
- Servicios Integrales Nuevo Santander
- Subsea 7
- Wintershall Dea
- Zeeco Therme