BritChaM is delighted to welcome FloresRueda Abogados as a new member of the Chamber this week. FloresRueda Abogados is a dispute resolution boutique resulting from its founder’s experience working in partnership at major law firms in Mexico and the United States, in domestic and international arbitrations, as well as various types of litigations before local and federal courts.
Founder Cecilia Flores Rueda has been recognized as one of the best arbitration lawyers, in Chambers Latin America 2013, 2014, and 2015 in the International Arbitration category; in 2015 was hailed as an extremely dedicated and very capable lawyer, already known in the Mexican community for her work in international arbitration. She has also been lauded as member of the Who’s Who Legal: Arbitration in 2015.
Flores Rueda Abogados has a dedicated team located in CDMX, Querétaro, Acapulco, Guadalajara and Monterrey specialising in a wide variety of practice areas, including International Arbitration, Family Law, Commercial, Fintech, Mediation, Labor, Immigration, among many others. Their experience both as arbitrators and counsel involves various subjects, including:
- Cases involving state entities and administrative law;
- Infrastructure projects and construction cases including public and private works;
- Energy, gas, and oil, mining;
- Shareholder’s disputes. Mergers and acquisitions, trusts, and y joint ventures;
- International sale of goods and distribution contracts;
- Insurance and reinsurance;
- Intellectual property; and
- Commercial transactions in general.
BritChaM is so pleased have FloresRueda Abogados as part of our community – to find out more about their services please visit their website here: https://floresrueda.com/en/